Well hello there. Fancy running into you here.
I’m Rachel Joy Horn, a 23-year-old Aries living in Los Angeles. If you’d like to get in contact with me, please send me an email at email@example.com.
I graduated from the University of Southern California in May of 2012 with a major in Narrative Studies (read: English) and a minor in Web Technologies and Applications. I love to write and am pursuing a career in web content as an editor for eHow.com
When I was 11, I started my first web page: “Good Authors for Kids.” No one visited it, but that’s okay–it was awesome. At the age of 13, I owned one of the most popular Clay Aiken fan sites on the Internet. Over the years, my love for Clay Aiken has (sadly) diminished, but I am still passionate about web design.
I’m my mother’s only child and my father’s baby. I have three half-siblings and six nieces and nephews. I’m also the proud owner of a Bichon Frise named Madeline and a tabby cat named Chester. I love them both so much…furry animals are my weakness.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I love tomatoes and hate avocados.
- I have large feet (size 10!)
- I’m a dual citizen of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- I don’t like coffee; instead I drink tea. Green is my first choice, but I also love a good English Breakfast Tea with half & half and a packet of Splenda.
- I’m a member of Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
- My favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- I hate when people don’t replace the toilet paper roll. What the hell, it’s not that hard, come on!
- I once tripped Ozzy Osbourne. It was an accident, I promise.
- My favorite word is “relish.” Not the food.